Monday, September 2, 2013

It's just emotions taken me over

Do you remember the last time you cried? Like sobbed? I used to not be a crier, I swear it. Lately it's as if the smallest thing sets me off.

Example: 
This morning I went to turn on my camera & it wouldn't turn on. The battery's charged, memory card is in, & I still got nothing. It was totally unnecessary, but I panicked. Then the tears just came like a river. I remember thinking "I paid $700 for this camera" over and over and over in my head.

Another example:
I work at a zoo. I have a zoo uniform. I'm supposed to have brown tennis shoes or work boots. I went to a shoe store to buy some new ones and they were $70. Emotion just came over me and the next thing I know I'm crying in a Shoe Station.

I cried when my cat wouldn't sit in my lap, I cried when I made coffee and had no milk, I cried when I got a good evaluation at work, I cried when my mom gave me $20, and lately I think about something stupid I've said or done in the past couple of weeks and I cry.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I'd like to think that I'm just a normal person with a lot of feelings, but I think I'm crazy.




Destiny's Child understands. WW(Beyonce)D?


No comments:

Post a Comment