Sunday, October 13, 2013

Colorado





To say my adventure to Colorado was a blessing would be an understatement. I desperately needed to travel and explore. It's going to sound extremely cheesy, but my soul needed to breathe. I've been stuck in an office for 8 months straight now, staring at a computer, my mind becoming restless.

Colorado was beautiful, I got to see one of my good friends get married, and I was able to hang out with my one of my oldest friends whom I love so dearly. There were mountains, drinks, SNOW (!!!), and I got to drive my dream car! I was so sad to leave.

Zach told me before I came that I would probably discover something new about myself on the trip. I did. I realized how big the world is, how small I am, and how I work way too hard.

I set some goals for next year on this trip. One of them being to travel at least twice a year. That's why I have annual leave...I promised myself I'd use it.

I'm blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment