Thursday, July 12, 2012

Life as of Lately: Take 2

Let's try this again.

I'm back from Disney. Surprise, surprise...I can't stay in one place for too long. That's probably not a great quality to have, but WHATEVZ. I've been frantically searching for a job for 2 months & I finally found a little part-time work. Hopefully it will turn into a full time job with benefits and etc. I learned a life lesson from this though, MY CHILDREN WILL HAVE A LEGIT MAJOR. They'll thank me.

So how about a picture dump from the past 6 months? 


My beautiful friend got married in June!


My best friend is Cinderella & she is a beautiful princess :)

That's the door dedicated to cast members on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. It's great being a Photopass Photographer because you're friends with them all & they'll take whatever pictures you ask them to :)

I turned 23 & made funny faces all night.

I FINALLY met the Tremaines. 


I got to kiss Donald Duck :)








I made some pretty fantastic friends in Disney, but Disney just wasn't for me. I'll always love it & I will always vacation there & brag about how I worked there, but there's a time for everything...a time to enjoy something & a time to let it go. You just have to know when to say goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment