Thursday, July 12, 2012

Uneventful

Let's talk about today.

It was super uneventful. I woke up super early (okay 7:00am is moderately early) & brought my bestest friend to the New Orleans airport. It was a nice drive & we ate lunch together at Subway...I know so charming!

After that I kind of just came home, cleaned my room up a bit, ran some, ate some, & read some.

This is said best friend, Eric. He watches House Hunters with me, so he's awesome in my books :)

He also buys me sunflowers.

These lamps line the road leaving the NOLA airport. I like them.

That is a scary cloud eating a pretty sky. Sad.

I looked over & saw that Harry Potter was giving me a disapproving look. Sorry, Harry.

PS: Just a heads up, most of my pictures will be iPhone/instagram pictures. Super lame, I know, but the only camera I have is a Nikon D80 & I don't really tote that around on my adventures to Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment