Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolutions

I've never been one to have resolutions because I feel as though I put too much pressure on myself. I'm goal oriented, but some goals I set are too high or too far fetched to actual achieve. So this year I'm making a few big goals for myself & then set smaller ones each month (and maybe weekly) to help accomplish the big goals.

The BIG goals:
1. Get another job.
2. Save money to go to NYC in May & maybe for NYE.
3. Move into an apartment.
4. Better my photography.
5. Loose weight.
6. Blog more.
7. Eat out less.
8. Read more.
9. Become more relational-- that includes Jesus, friends, etc.
10. Be happy & forgive.

I'll set small goals each month for each of these big goals & blog about how it's going. I'm hoping this will keep me accountable even if I'm the only one reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment